Zero block
Click „Block Editor” to enter the edit mode. Use layers, shapes and customize adaptability. Everything is in your hands.
Tilda Publishing
create your own block from scratch
If you're an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the
EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you'll get either settled or pre-settled status.

The final deadline to apply is 30 June 2021 or 31.12.2020 in case of no deal Brexit.*
*This dates are subject to change by the Home Office
If you've lived in the UK for 5 years or more
You can apply at any time. You'll usually get 'settled status'. This allows you to live and work in the UK for as long as you like.
If you've lived in the UK for less than 5 years
You can apply straight away for 'pre-settled status'. This allows you to stay in the UK for 5 years from the date you get your status.
If you want to stay in the UK as long as you like you can:

  • wait until you've lived in the UK for a total of 5 years and apply for settled status - but you must apply by 31 December 2020
  • apply now for pre-settled status and apply again later for settled status when you've lived in the UK for a total of 5 years - this includes the time before you got pre-settled status
You only need to show you've lived in the UK for 1 day in the last 6 months to get pre-settled status.

Answer all questions to check your eligibility for settled or pre-settled status
Fill out the form and we will contact you soon.
Please choose one of the following options:
How long have you been living in the UK?
Do you have National Insurance Number?
What is the process to apply for a settled status?
  • The application process is open from 30 March 2019 until 31 December 2020. If the UK leaves the EU with a deal, you will have until 30 June 2021 to apply. You'll have to provide evidence that you have lived in the UK for five consecutive years
  • To apply, you'll need a valid passport or national identity card
  • You'll also need proof of residence in the UK. If you've paid tax through work, or received benefits, you can use your National Insurance number to help confirm that you've been living in the UK
  • When you apply you might be asked to submit extra evidence via the following documents: P60s or P45s, payslips, bank statements, utility bills, council bills, phone bills, annual business accounts, employer contracts, letters or certificates from school or university, passport stamps confirming entry at the UK border or airline or train tickets confirming travel to the UK (although this list is not exclusive).
  • You will be asked to declare any serious criminal convictions in the UK and overseas which will be checked against the UK's crime databases. If you have only been arrested or convicted of a minor offence such as a parking fine, you will still be eligible to apply for Settled Status.
Remember, if you're applying for Settled Status, you'll need to provide evidence of residence in the UK over the last five years.

What if I already have Permanent Residence or Indefinite Leave to Remain?
If you have a valid Permanent Residence document (not an EEA QP Registration Certificate), you'll need to exchange this for Settled Status. Your Permanent Residence status will become invalid on 31 December 2020.

If you have Indefinite Leave to Remain or Indefinite Leave to Enter the UK, you already have the right to remain. However, you can still apply for Settled Status to gain additional rights secured under the Withdrawal Agreement, like the right to a five-year absence.

When can I apply for Naturalisation?
Under current legislation, anyone who holds an EU Permanent Residence document is able to stay in the UK indefinitely. They will be eligible to apply for British citizenship after demonstrating that they have been free of immigration restrictions for 12 months, unless married to a British citizen in which case they are eligible to apply to naturalise immediately. The same will apply to those who have settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme.

What should I do now?
After March 29th 2019, the sooner you can apply for your pre-settled or settled status, the better! Please get in touch with our professional team of immigration lawyers to start your application process.
Dennis Klimchuk
Property Broker
Olesia Mykolaiciuk
Immigration Lawyer
Peyman Zonouzi
Senior Immigration Lawyer

If you wish to know more about what we can do to get you settled or pre-settled status, then please make a free enquiry today
You agree with our Terms and Conditions
Address: 10 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RL

Telephone: +44 20 3880 8905

Fortis Capital Ltd
Specialists in the UK immigration law

with the Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner
Ref. No: F201800032

Fortis Capital Ltd © 2019

London Office
10 Margaret Street

+44 20 3880 8905
+44 7966 700 484
By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site. To find out more, please click here.
If you have any questions about Visas, Immigration or another service, or need more information, just request a free call back and we'll talk you through it all.
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy