Zero block
Click „Block Editor” to enter the edit mode. Use layers, shapes and customize adaptability. Everything is in your hands.
Tilda Publishing
create your own block from scratch
For family reunification in the UK, the immigration laws of the country provide for several categories of visas for applicants wishing to move to their close relatives who are legally resident in the country or have British citizenship.

reunion with partner (spouse, registered partner of one sex (civil partner) or unmarried partner
reunion with fiance or proposed civil partner
reunion of a child and parents permanently residing in the UK
reunion of the applicant and his child (s) permanently residing in the territory of the United Kingdom
reunion of the applicant, requiring permanent care and his family members permanently residing in the UK
Fiance visa is provided for those who want to come to the UK for a marriage or engagement with a British citizen.
the parties must arrange the marriage during the validity of the Fiance visa (the visa is issued for a period of 6 months)
both future spouses must be at least 18 years of age
future spouses must prove that they have met before and know each other well, and also demonstrate the intention to permanently live together after marriage
the inviting partner (sponsor) must show that he has an income of at least £ 18,600 per year
English language proficiency at level no lower than A1 according to the European CEFR scheme.
Fiance visa do not give the right to work, study or organize business in the UK, and also qualify for state benefits and benefits
On the Spouse / Civil Partner visa can be applied both in the UK and abroad. Also applies to same-sex partners.
the age of both spouses must be 18 years old or over
spouses should know each other well and have a lasting relationship
marriage or partnership should be formally registered and recognized in the UK
one of the spouses / partners must permanently reside in the UK
both spouses / partners should intend to live together permanently
both spouses / partners should be able to financially support themselves and their dependants
It is necessary to meet the financial requirements for a minimum income level
the applicant must be proficient in English at a level no lower than A1 according to the European CEFR scheme


Book a consultation or request a call back for a FREE initial consultation
with our qualified Immigration Lawyer
EEA family permit
EEA family permit – a document that is issued to a family member of a citizen of the EEA,
to facilitate their joint entry or reunification in the UK
You can apply if:
If the EEA citizen you're joining have been in the UK for more than 3 months they must either:

  • be a 'qualified person' (working, looking for work, self-employed, studying or self-sufficient)
  • have a permanent right of residence
Who can be considered as family members?
  • spouses or registered same-sex partners;
  • children and / or grandchildren (under 21 years of age) of a national of the EEA or Switzerland and / or his / her spouse or registered civil partner;
  • adult children and relatives on a descending line (parents and grandparents) under the care of a citizen of the EEA or Switzerland and / or his / her spouse or a registered civil partner;
  • extended EEA family members ("distant" relatives, such as brothers, sisters, cousins) do not have an automatic right to reside in the country or to obtain a visa. In this case, the main applicant will have to prove the fact that they are in his care.
Rights of family members
Family members have the right:

  • to get a job (both employees of various companies, and organize their own business);
  • to manage a company;
  • to open a branch of a foreign company in the UK. A citizen of a country of the European Economic Area or Switzerland does not need to obtain a work permit to work in the UK.
Dennis Klimchuk
Property Broker
Olesia Mykolaiciuk
Immigration Lawyer
Peyman Zonouzi
Senior Immigration Lawyer

You agree with our Terms and Conditions
Address: 10 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8RL

Telephone: +44 20 3880 8905

Fortis Capital Ltd
Specialists in the UK immigration law

with the Office of the
Immigration Services Commissioner
Ref. No: F201800032

Fortis Capital Ltd © 2019

London Office
10 Margaret Street

+44 20 3880 8905
+44 7966 700 484
By using this web site you agree to the use of cookies. It is required for proper performance of the site.
If you have any questions about Visas, Immigration or another service, or need more information, just request a free call back and we'll talk you through it all.
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy
By clicking the button you agree our Privacy Policy